Sunday, February 5, 2012

Birthday Haul

Hi Dolls,
So last Tuesday I turned 19, yep time flies and I though that I would share with you my gifts which wheren't much thats because I got money instead.
So here are the gifts I got :
1st - A Bag from Accesories
2nd - A 15ml CK perfume ( I highly requested a small bottle of perfume and with a strong sent which this is the one and I'm in love )
3rd - Active cosmetics in Midnight Glam ( which consistes of a black & purple eye liner pencil, a trio eyeshadow palet in black grey & white, and a shimery white eyeshadow).
I haven't tried this product out yet but sometime in the upcoming days I will try it out and I will give you guys a review and a look that I will come up with.
I got this cute card for one of my friends and I thought that I would post a picture here. Comment below when is your birthday and if you would like to share you birthday haul with us why dont you?. Just link me your blog link and I will make sure to check it out :).

No comments:

Post a Comment