Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hiya everybody .




Hi !! soo how are you all doing today ?. This is my first post so ye i'm just going to talk a bit lol. So in that picuter its me duh lol and if your wondering what is that top on her ? , its just a top that i'm going to wear next saturday becouse its the feast of my neiboughr where i live , people buy this tops some everybody wears the some top. This place has the blues and the greens WHAT it ant politics ok! lol soo you might have notice that i'm with the blues =D. This thing for us maltese its kinda a tradtion to where i live. What was i going to say ...... ohh ye ! now its like this the greens get the change to show off what they done and sing their songs and then we get the change to do that too , it gets kinda messy u have people throwing bear everywhere and how throwing water yes its something like that lol.

If you want me to post the blue look i did there comment me and will do it or if you want a different look comment me below ok . I'm going now talk to ya all later

XoXo Bevina oXoX

No comments:

Post a Comment