Saturday, September 12, 2009

Saturday =)

Hey guys ! I now i said i will post the look of the day and the before and after i failed i'm so sorry !. I had a great day i drunk a few drinks but hey its legal over here soo ye =) .My friend took same vidoes with her phone so now i will get her to send them to me and i will get some more and i will edit them and post them. Just to worn you right now the song and that are in maltese their might be some stuff in english but its our tradtion so ye ohh and that i might be in bad stat lool hair , no make up :o yes no make up and it was hot and everybody was pushing i had no water on me , and i need a drink lol so bad :P . I will post that maybe and the end of next week or in two weeks. Tomorrow i'm going up there again theres a small thing and my friend i going to take part in this bike ride, its where the blues and the greens be together and do this thing as one and not as two. Thats all for today comment and follow im so tired now and my head hurts =(

XxxXbabybee x

No comments:

Post a Comment