Sunday, January 3, 2010

Review : Baylis & Harding.


Hey lovelies,

For christmas I tend to buy myself christmas pressie , and I so this lovely box which I love the design of on it.

Inside it has 4 little bottles of body wash and 4 moisturising lotion, which for every body wash you have a moisturising lotion that goes with it. The bottles are only 50ml (1.6 FL OZ) a perfecet amount to try out becouse I think you can but these in full sizes on the website ( I'll check an let you know ) you hve enough for 7-8 washes. And a gift card of 5 pounds for the online website.

Honestly I had never heard about this brand and I think they are really good. So heres what you get one in French lavender, Wild rose & raspberry leaf, Citrus lime & eucalytus and Sweet mandarin & grapefruit.

Website : http://www.baylisandharding.com/

You know what if anybody is thinking of purcasing from this site email me and I'll email you back with the 5 pounds gift code.

Love Beverley
XoXo

1 comment:

  1. I love this, it's so cute! I followed you, catre to check me out?
    Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete