Sunday, December 20, 2009

Collective haul

A few days ago I went Christmas shopping and ended up buying make up . So here's what I've got and swatches.

Nail Polish by Missha - I think the name is called Lucid but I'm not certain, it's a nice colour and it has gold shimmers in it.



Next I got 2 eyeshadows in gold and silver by Missha , there very pigmented. The only thing that I didn't like is that there in these plastic like holders , maybe they have palettes and you can buy these like this and fill the palette but i don't know , I will ask them for sure next time and if they don't and I will get more , I'll do a cd palette .




Then I got 3 lipstick. The red one by Missha and it's called Cherry red, 2 by Rimmel in Amethyst shimmer ( dark pink ) and Burning desire ( Corly colour ). The Amethyst is more wearable for me and it's my fav right now , didn't find burning desire that suited me tho. Don't know about the cherry red might be my fav too.





Thats all for today.

Love Beverley
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment