Monday, July 12, 2010

Where have I been ?!



Hey guy , how are you all doing ?. I hope you all are enjoying your summer as I am .. I took a one month and a few weeks kind of holiday which I only had to spend 1 hour every day on the laptop thats so I dont end up always , all day on my laptop ... So I just went out every day and spended all my days as I wished and I did enjoy it.

What can I say I have been a big pig haha and every I took either a Crepe or an Ice-cream .. opps :P ... ye I know but who cares as long as I am happy, Its Glory having a Crepe or Ice-cream every day and I love it .. I do think I tried many flavours and it was fun. Felt like a ten year old :D.


What can we say about the beach .... beach = heaven for me :D. I am not going into a lot on the beach subject becouse I am going to dedicate a post for the beach with some tips I have for you.

Thats all for today, tell me what flavour of ice-cream you like or crepe you like, and if there is a topic you would like me to talk about just let me know and I will do my best. Take care and enjoy yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment