Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sun and a nice sun tan!


Today I am going to share something that I did learn myself durning these few weeks, which is how you can build your tan and still be carefull from those harmful rays and by the end off summer you will welcome winter with a nice dark tan.

So I do think that everyone enjoys the beach and loves a nice sexy tan, but how does some poeple achieve this?, by either self tan or by staying in the sun all day. For me I prefer the sun one but hold on I do protect myself from the sun, so this is what I do.

Some poeple go to the beach in the time that the sun is not that harmful so that means around 8-10 in the morning and from 4-6 in the afternoon thats becouse durning 11-4 the suns rays are very harmful, so you can go durning those hours and just apply a factor 10 sun cream. But for those who enjoy going to th sea durning the harmful hours like me this is what I do :

So first at home I apply a factor 10 sun cream ( this gives you a little protection), then I go to the beach, go for a swim get that salty water on you, then go and sun bath for like half an hour after that I apply fatcor 50 sun cream for full protection and stay under an unbrella when I get out of the beach.

The reason why I do this is becouse when you dry off from the salty water you are going to have salt all over you body, the salt is like little krystals and thats why it attracts the sun a lot. By doing this I will promise you that you are not going to get burned and you are going to have a nice sexy tan.

For all those who where wondering I use nivea sun cream as I find it that it really works and from after sun cream I use the Garnier skin naturals body repair ( review on this next ).

Let me know what you think and what do you do to get a tan ? . Enjoy and drink lots of water during these summer hot days. :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment