Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The body shop haul *1

A few weeks ago I went shopping and I stoped by The Body Shop and brought a few items from there and here's what i think about them.





The first item is the brush trio in Cool Dusk. As you can see from the picuter it's a pink blush and the three colours are a dark pink , a baby pink and a grey pink ( dirty pink as I say it ). The colours are shimmery so if you don't like shimmery blushes then I don't recommend you this blush. The colours are so pretty and pigmented to. You can use this blush or you use the colours on there own or all together which I prefer to use it that way, it's like the perfect 3 pinks in one you can make it as vibrant or cool or strong blush as you wish. I love it and i think its going to be my most woren item . Really do recomand this as special if you just want one blush then loads of blushes in pink becouse as i said you have 3 different pink colours in one for only 11 something i think UK and 15 Euros .


My second and thrid item are two of these gorgeous eye liners. The two I got are marked on th picture which are the Brilliant blue and Burnished Amber. So about these well lets say it wasn't a wow neigther a disapointment, don't get me wrong they really are a gorgeous colours but .. yes theres a but I honestly won't wear them on there own ( with out a black eyeliner on the water line ) and on the upper lasy line, I like the idea that I can use then on my lower lash line with black eyeliner n the water line and you can see that touch of colour. So yes thats my honestly review , I'm still going to get the next three =]. Ohh yes and these where just 7 euros .


My last item is the Skin primer ( face ) . I call it The primer in the little tube don't know why lol. It doesn't have any type of sent to it so thats a plus for me. You only need to use a pear size amount. It ain't oily and it blends well. A great primer and I didn't break out with it . I do recomaned this primer if you're looking for a cheap and good primer it's only 9 euros .

That is what I brought I'm thinking of getting there Moroccan Rose Fragrance and the Merry Cranberry range which consittes of lip balm, soap, body smoother, bath & shower gel, frosted shimmer lotion and body butter , let me know if you ever tryed these products and what do you think should i purcase them or not ?

Love Beverley
XoXo





No comments:

Post a Comment