Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Wish list.

So theres 24 days left till christmas ain't you exited , well i'm kinda exited for christmas but i'm kinda sad too becouse my brother wont be here this christmas he's leave to go and live in england with my uncle on the 17th :( i'm going to miss him for sure.

I find it hard to wait till christmas ( on the day ) to open any of my presents i really try. I remeber when i was a child we used to have to go bed super early and but our stokings on the bed so then father christmas could come early and place our presents underneat the christmas tree and mum used to tell us that if we be good from our parents and do good in school plus make the prettiest tree will get a big present and if we go to bed early he would fill our stockings up. In then on christmas day we used to wake up super early and find our stockings with our fav sweets and bobby pins , socks and all kind of little things. I remember we never had the same stuff , each year would be different. But now that i'm all grown up :P its a bit different . On christmas eve we go to a party and then after me and my friends we rent a flat and we go there and then we open our present from our friends and go to eat breakfast. Then i go home and open the rest of the presents at home . ( I don't get that much presents as it sounds ).

My christmas wish list :
> I really would love a camera so i can that picuters and put then on here.
> A mac item any will do ... i dont have any mac make up becouse over here there isn't a mac store and online doesn't ship over here I know it's sad :(
> OPI nail polish in barefoot barcelona and no spain no gain.


Well I wish for more stuff but that what i really want for christmas . I'm not fussy so any present will do me as long it's something from the heart and not just to shut me up.

Love Beverley
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment