Thursday, December 17, 2009

Happy Christmas :]


8 days till christmas yeyy!! I'm so exited ain't you ?!

This year is going to be a little different then normally becouse my brother is in England and he ain't going to be hear for christmas. I already opened my presents hihi :P and hopefully am getting my camera next week :]. For chritmas eve I'm going clubbing with my friends and on christmas day its going to be a lazy one this year at home in Pjs, wake up late, dinner and dvds just me mum dad and my sister this year.

What are you going to do ?


I wish you all happy christmas and all the best and hope you all have a great and wonderful christmas x .








2 comments:

  1. Hi lovelie!

    This christmas im spending the day at my parents house. I have 2 younger brothers and this year its going to be all about them i cant wait.

    Hope u have a wicked time xmas eve and a grate xmas day

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and hope u have a lovelie xmas day :]

    ReplyDelete